Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
“Science is for this world, for the use of man. It is perfectly candid. It does not try to conceal, but to reveal. It is the enemy of mystery, of pretense and cant. It does not ask people to be solemn, but sensible. It calls for and insists on the use of all senses, of all the facilities of the mind. It does not pretend to be 'holy' or 'inspired.' It courts investigation, criticism and even denial. It asks for the application of every test, for trial by every standard. It knows nothing of blasphemy and does not ask for the imprisonment of those who ignorantly or knowingly deny the truth. The good that springs from the knowledge of the truth is the only reward it offers, and the evil that results from ignorance is the only punishment it threatens. Its effort is to reform the world through intelligence.” (Robert G. Ingersoll, Myth and MiracleRead
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution! - by Gwaithmir - May 3, 2020 at 6:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Re-Beginning Of Fossil Fuels BrianSoddingBoru4 8 815 November 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 7688 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Science might have found why some people are gay. Gooders1002 9 3661 December 15, 2012 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4266 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe