Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bangladesh considers death penalty for rapists.
RE: Bangladesh considers death penalty for rapists.
(November 23, 2020 at 12:51 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

(November 23, 2020 at 12:32 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: What if you incarcerate an innocent person?

Many people think prison is worse than death.

Should we just scrap the penal system?

Yes many people think many things about quite a lot and most times? They are completely wrong.

Being dead is just that. Deceased.  Defunct.  They've shuffled off (Or in this case, were pushed) and joined the choir celestial.

Hey! You know what? People think guns are dangerous and lethal.

Should we ban all the guns?

I don't often engage with you Onlinebiker but, for fek's sake, some of your veiws are fekking simple. As in primitive.

Coffee

So what I hear you saying is "you don't agree with MY opinion and therefore you are an idiot".

How nice of you to say so.....

It must make you feel soooooo special - and superior!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bangladesh considers death penalty for rapists. - by Aegon - November 23, 2020 at 12:16 pm
RE: Bangladesh considers death penalty for rapists. - by onlinebiker - November 23, 2020 at 12:59 pm
RE: Bangladesh considers death penalty for rapists. - by Duty - November 23, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic Religious Leaders call for Hanging of Atheist Bloggers in Bangladesh JesusHChrist 34 7846 May 7, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon