Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination
High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination
Half of Republican men say they don’t want the vaccine. They’re mooching off the rest of us.

Quote:In a recent NPR/PBS/Marist survey, fully 49% of Republican men said they do not plan to get vaccinated — a higher share of refusers than any other demographic group. Among Democratic men, the number saying no was only 6%......

.....They don’t trust the federal government — and they trust it even less since Joe Biden came to the White House. They don’t trust scientists, and they especially don’t trust Dr. Anthony Fauci, Biden’s chief medical advisor.

Many tell pollsters they’re worried that the vaccine might not be safe. Such fears have been fed by Fox News, whose star polemicist Tucker Carlson has frequently accused authorities of “lying” about the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2...rest-of-us

Opinions regarding this refusal? Mine: selfish, arrogant, will only cause harm to others by spreading the disease, waste medical resources if they do become ill and divert those medical resources away from the those with greater needs.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination - by brewer - March 22, 2021 at 10:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1822 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 1930 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Conservatives, COVID, Agency and Autism, some insights into political worldviews Rev. Rye 5 535 January 10, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1167 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1221 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Protest Covid Concerns The Architect Of Fate 3 522 June 5, 2020 at 8:48 am
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 796 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 1922 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 590 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump and the One Percent... Rev. Rye 53 3407 May 14, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye