Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
(April 17, 2021 at 12:34 pm)Lawz Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 7:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Calling the peelers is a much better option than your first instinct. At least make them aware of the situation. Personally, my reaction would be to go next door and start breaking people, consequences be damned.

Don’t be me.

Boru

hmmmm, this is vexing me somewhat now....do as I say and not as I do is it Boru? Have a word - violence should be deployed in self defence only, no? Thy cake cannot be possessed and consumed.

Yes, do as I say, not as I do, because I’ve been known to do some remarkably stupid things.

No, I don’t think the deployment of personal violence should be restricted to self defense. It can also be used in defense of others, the defense of an ideal, or - in extreme cases - to teach lunkheads how to behave (there are different rules for institutional violence).

But to do so is an intensely personal choice which should only be made with a full understanding of the risks and consequences involved. I would NEVER counsel someone to employ violence.

But Imma be me.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 17, 2021 at 3:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing? purplepurpose 16 1502 July 31, 2023 at 11:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  I hate how my dad "encourages" me to learn Der/die AtheistIn 23 1407 January 16, 2019 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi