Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(July 6, 2021 at 7:17 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I feel like we’ve found the underlying issue in all of this Drich related wreck.  

Even with the contents of this thread as an example, winter apparently believes that xenophobia...rather than a general dislike for a complete asshole, is the only explanation for Drich being a low rep loser.

I suppose I might prefer to believe in this alternate reality myself, if I were even less well regarded than the case example.  I wonder how many other disagreements over reality in winters experience, or any similar god botherers experience, boils down to this.  The strong desire to not be the asshole in a situation in which a person is certainly an asshole.

well that's not true. your political discussions in the past bear this out. You my friend are a scorched earth person. while you may tip your hat to compromise it is often far too off in the weeds to be a fair compromise. 

this false flag compromise is used to usally one end. so you can tell yourself you are not an asshole. (cause you tried to meet them in your version of the middle right?) so they must be wrong/bad people and now i/you can destroy this immoral person who will not compromise his evil position.

where people like me don't need to lie to myself about compromising my positions or ideals. IE i do not care how wrong "good people such as your self" see me. I don't need to justify myself or seek permission to take the gloves off which is often how your fake courtesy bears out.

if that make a an asshole, then so what.  i have always blazed my own trails, i do not need social permission to do what i do.

(July 6, 2021 at 11:22 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(July 5, 2021 at 8:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I just can't think of any reason to exchange emails with Drich.  Nope, can't see any reason for it.

Curiousity. No replies yet, I checked the spam folder, nothing there either.

Drich is a coward.

no.. i do this in my free time. i'm not obligated to meet your time tables. you are on my time sport. i'll see to it when i get to it.

(July 6, 2021 at 11:24 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 6, 2021 at 11:22 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Curiousity. No replies yet, I checked the spam folder, nothing there either.

Drich is a coward.

Maybe you don't know the double secret password...ever think of that?

we had some baby ducks and geese that just hatched, and a terrible racoon problem. had to secure their enclosure and set more traps. no time for the 'c' list members yesterday.

Besides he'll get fed when boru gives me his email and i send my patent stuff to him, and boru will forced to be my champion slaying all doubts and lies that have been levied while integrity bound to defend the truth i provided to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - July 6, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 703 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 17973 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7085 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 532 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1786 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1230 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1851 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2145 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3404 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1125 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician