Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
(August 21, 2021 at 12:41 pm)Divinity Wrote:
(August 20, 2021 at 10:17 am)WinterHold Wrote: It's not a bad thing to sympathize with the "barbarians" fighting Rome; actually America itself taught us lessons in fighting "oppressive invading empires", the Vietnamese taught us lessons in fighting the U.S empire, the French taught us lessons too when they fought the royals, the pattern was always the same: the empire loses and retreats and probably collapses; and a wage of media war gets unleashed on the victors.

So why would I buy the anti-Taliban propaganda? I already know that the battle is not over yet; and there will be huge discredit against anything good the Taliban does; that's why I invite people to read the history of previous wars against empires.

Ignore the propaganda; believe in facts.

It's not bad to sympathize with barbarians, when you're a barbarian yourself. 

You're fine with the taliban's treatment of women, because you agree with them. You think of women as second class citizens, who shouldn't be educated. Because that scares you. Much like it scares our right-wingers. You'd LOVE Donald Trump. If only he held up a slightly different version of a book. Trump liked the Taliban too. If only THEY held up a different book, and had skin color of a different shade.

I'm not a nomad; I'm a city boy who lived all his life receiving "western propaganda"; maybe that's why I learned to treat myself as your people's equal. I loved Islam and advocated it just to see that we are all people and we are all the same; but each race has "a very stinky and demonic institution" that large masses follow.

So Arabs have the Sunni/Shiite institutions. Europeans have the Christian/Zionist/Rightist institution. Americans have the Republican/Democratic/Oligarch/Deep State institution...etc.

Each nation has its institutions. Some institutions are racist, some are globalist,... etc etc.

I'm not a "barbarian". I'm a person who followed the "Quran" only to become free from institutions. 
The Taliban changed a lot from the days of "Bombing Buddha" and "beating women in streets for not covering their face":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Em...fghanistan

Quote:In 2021, Suhail Shaheen (official spokesman for the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan) publicly affirmed that women in the Emirate have the right to work and be educated up to the university level.[104] Shaheen stated that thousands of schools continue to operate after the initial takeover, and he affirmed the Emirate's commitment to women's rights in regard to education, work, and freedom of speech within the bounds of Islamic rules. Shaheen expressed that all people should be equal, and there should not be discrimination within the country. Unlike the period of previous Taliban rule, women will be expected to wear the hijab but not the burqa, he said, as the hijab is required under Islamic rules.[105][106
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan#cite_note-109][/url]
I'm seeing a barbarian society advancing into the future and opening its eyes. 
I'm seeing a newborn society free from institutions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by WinterHold - August 21, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1638 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5792 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1581 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1906 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3208 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3505 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 491 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5461 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 279 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist