Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(August 25, 2021 at 5:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Well this is refreshing news Big Grin

Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2021-0...1lV-t.html

Quote:The "Hijabi" group launched on the Tik Tok platform a campaign to support tolerance and acceptance of Muslim women and their appearance, in the city of Frankfurt, inviting non-Muslims to challenge wearing the hijab and to monitor their reactions and photograph them amid interaction and approval from them.

But the surprising part was this:

Quote:Dozens of girls and women participated in the "Hijab Challenge", which showed their approval of their appearance in the veil without hesitation or rejection, and the clips on the Tik Tok platform achieved millions of views.

This is cool and shows the amount of acception in the western world for Muslims; xenophobic and Islamophobic voices are exposed more and more to be a mere "Right wing propaganda".

Does this mean you’re going to stop your blanket condemnation of ‘the West’ for every bad thing that’s ever happened in the Muslim world?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - August 25, 2021 at 6:03 pm