Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles?
RE: Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles?
There needs to be a distinction made between high quality products and products that have a lot of features. You can buy a cheap standard miter saw at Lowes or a really well built one for 3X the price. You can also buy either miter saw as a sliding, dual-action, compound unit with a laser guide, dust collector, clamps and a chewing gum dispenser. So, cheap and simple or cheap and complex; or high quality simple or high quality complex are all options. I sprung for the extra features and boy am I glad I did. It makes the miter saw a badass tool.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller

Messages In This Thread
Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles? - by brewer - September 16, 2021 at 12:18 pm
RE: Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles? - by Spongebob - September 17, 2021 at 7:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2106 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  So I just got back my IQ score and diagnosis and I'm sad MusicLovingAtheist 43 18735 September 26, 2014 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning! jashleygirl 65 11805 August 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  I just wanted you all to know Losty 12 3949 May 3, 2014 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Napoléon