Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
RE: Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
I'm not a nutjob; LFC. I'm speaking about a fact we saw happening all across history; from Rome turning into a disgusting military dictatorship+an oligarchy, to the Islamic empire favouring monarchy, up to modern history where Europeans massacred all of America, down to WW1 and WW2.

It's the same scenario: a nation becomes enslaved by its own ego, throwing morals in the garbage.

Finally it got an official name and it became a political tactic: they call it "Pragmatic approach" right now.
I.e be an emotionless cock, burn the world with atomic weapons, let others die and let their screams rise, as long as there is a prophet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives - by WinterHold - October 17, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Flag City cratehorus 0 831 July 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Osama bin-laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins. leo-rcc 5 2575 May 2, 2011 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye