Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ?
RE: A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ?
(March 24, 2022 at 3:11 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 10:05 pm)Ferrocyanide Wrote: What’s wrong with attacking the Ottoman Empire?
It’s been well established that turks are invaders in Asia Minor. There were already well established nations on those lands and the turks invaded, killed off people and took over.
Whats wrong with attacking Russia?
It’s been well established that Russians are invaders in Ukraine and Crimea. There were already well established nations on those lands and the Russians invaded, killed off people and took over.

I am not claiming that it is ok for Russia to invade Ukraine. Europe + Russia went through 2 disastrous wars not long ago (WW1 and WW2). They shouldn’t even do small wars.
What I am saying is that these events are connected with the USA foreign policy of treating Russia as an enemy.
The USA’s plan is to establish military bases wherever they can, all over the globe.
Part of their plan involves bringing in ex-Soviet nations into the sphere of influence of the USA, establish military bases and have nuclear weapons ready.
The only nation that the USA does not want is Russia.
Which other nation sets up military bases everywhere?

So, how does Russia view these actions? It is natural for them to think that it is time to stop the USA.

The war between Ukraine and Russia is more of a war between the USA and Russia. It is similar to the war between Georgia and Russia just a few years before.

Quote:Please point out the article in the UN charter, the article which says that invasions of other nations are acceptable.

It is suppose to be unacceptable yet, there is Turkey that has taken Armenian, Assyrian, Greek lands. There is Turkey that has invaded Cyprus in 1974. There is China that invaded Tibet. Currently, China has sent there military near the border of India and there is some small skirmish. Russia has taken some islands that belong to Japan since WW2 and has not returned it yet.

During the Iraq war of 2001 and +, they kept telling us on the news what a jerk Sadam is and how he used toxic gas on kurds.
Why are they telling us this while they are reporting on the USA invading Iraq?
What about the Tutsi vs the Hutu? Why didn’t the USA send troops there.
What about the genocide in Darfour?

Like I said, at the topmost level and at the international level, committing crimes and getting away with it is the norm.
No country wants to send there soldiers and risk their lives to save some other people. They only do it if there is profits to be made.

There is the Bosnian thing. I’m not sure what the deal with that was. Apparently, the USA and a few countries did send soldiers to stop it.
Apparently, the international court dealt with Slobodan Milovich.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? - by Ferrocyanide - March 24, 2022 at 10:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 675 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 7392 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2554 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Is my argument against afterlife an equivocation fallacy? FlatAssembler 61 2488 June 20, 2023 at 5:59 pm
  Do atheists believe in the existence of friendship? KerimF 191 9160 June 9, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What is the worst religion in existence? Hi600 89 5368 May 6, 2023 at 12:55 pm
  A simple argument against God Disagreeable 149 12089 December 29, 2022 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Atheism and the existence of peanut butter R00tKiT 721 45544 November 15, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My Almighty VS your argument against it Won2blv 43 3685 May 5, 2022 at 9:13 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the best counter argument against "What do you lose by believing?" Macoleco 25 1780 May 1, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger