Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine
(March 3, 2022 at 2:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 3, 2022 at 2:00 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Did you READ your link?

1. Cost of rounds would BE 1 million. $20 a box of 20 round. 

2. It IS FMJ. First I have seen. Your point 

3. OUT OF STOCK.  as is most everything.

How many American gun shops have you been in this week?

1. I assumed the cost per round would go down due to the volume. Like this:

https://www.luckygunner.com/rifle/7.62x39mm-ammo

1000 rounds for $410.00 comes to .41/round. Two million rounds (the amount Childress wants to donate) would come to $820 000.00.

2. Thank you.

3. You do understand that they would be getting the ammo directly from a manufacturer and not from a gun shop, right? I mean, it’s not as if Elon Musk would be on the waiting list for a back-ordered Tesla.

Boru

Lol.

There are no volume deals right now - you dreamer you....

Why would there be? Every round right now can be sold for above MSRP. Demand has far outstripped supply.

To be honest - I don' t know WHAT the rules are for buying ammo in the USA and shipping it overseas.......

Safe bet - you don' t either....

MY BET?

It' s not gonna happen. It' s just for publicity amongst the patriotically polluted peckerheads of the NASCAR ilk....

Messages In This Thread
Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 9:18 am
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 11:59 am
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 2:00 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 6:28 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by Anomalocaris - March 3, 2022 at 12:56 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by Anomalocaris - March 3, 2022 at 1:06 pm