Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we not living in the modern era anymore?
Are we not living in the modern era anymore?
Hi, I remember from somewhere I heard that were not in the modern era anymore and that it ended in 1989 when the human genome project was cracked or complete. Apparently the human genome project was started in the 1950s but I am not sure. I have also heard that people call the age we are living in now the age of information Wich started as far back as 1990, on the year of the new millennium or 21rst century(2000) or a little later. If we are not in the modern era anymore, what era are we living in? what is the new era called?

I did ask this on the history forum but my thread was closed becuase they said something about not being allowed to post about 2000's or later. I don't understand why asking that was breaking any rules on that forum since it's history anyway so I would think it would be exeptable to ask that there. I wanted go straight to the horses mouth with this question to receive a faster answer rather then trying to sift threw the BS and false untrustworthy information all over the nets to find out thew truth. Becuase of that I thought that I would ask here instaid if anyone knows

Messages In This Thread
Are we not living in the modern era anymore? - by Quill01 - April 17, 2022 at 12:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To! mascale 21 1589 June 7, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  The Bilble the oldest living form of written history we have jasonelijah 37 4091 April 22, 2021 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah