Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal
RE: Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal
I read those sections. Frankly, he's full of shit.

Generalizations, crap reasoning and reliance on bigotries to convey a point. I was not in any way humored, and despite your building him up as some form of math genius, it is easy to see he is no writer. Reminds me of the segments I browsed through in Mein Kampf.

If I wanted to see a zoo of logical fallacies, I merely need observe fundamentalist-anything.

The funny part is, I've met only one person so far in my life that even remotely comes close to his generalizations of the "liberal" who argues the most ridiculous shit. He's a coworker of mine, and is goddamn gullible. I and others have fun in trolling and correcting some of the most retarded things said. Not much of a malicious sapping presence on society as the Unabomber describes, despite this being in San Fran-fucking-cisco. You can't even evaluate one point of Unabomber's rant without it falling flat on it's face.

In short, mathematician he may be, writer of anything sensible he is not.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Messages In This Thread
Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal - by goddamnit - June 29, 2012 at 2:49 am
RE: Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal - by Angrboda - June 29, 2012 at 5:38 am
RE: Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal - by Autumnlicious - June 30, 2012 at 1:24 pm
RE: Unabomber on Psychology of a Liberal - by Jackalope - June 30, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  evolutionary psychology evolcon 163 10246 October 15, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  When will psychology finally be recognized as a pseudoscience? Interaktive 78 6236 May 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Help with a term from psychology. Gawdzilla Sama 37 5139 December 12, 2017 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Positive Psychology Bahana 21 2340 October 7, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Psychology of Religion Annik 2 2671 May 9, 2012 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Psychology of religious belief OnlyNatural 11 3821 April 25, 2011 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Justtristo