Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to live in this country anymore.
RE: I don't want to live in this country anymore.
I've come close on a number of occasions to saying Astrology when I meant Astronomy - its an easy mistake to make.

Hopefully that's a major part of the reason.

OTOH I often catch my wife reading her horoscope and tease her mercilessly about it. She says that bullshit or otherwise if she reads something positive it tends to put her in a good mood for the day. Fortunately they are rarely negative from what I have seen.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!

Messages In This Thread
I don't want to live in this country anymore. - by Jackalope - February 12, 2014 at 6:56 pm
RE: I don't want to live in this country anymore. - by Nine - February 12, 2014 at 7:12 pm
RE: I don't want to live in this country anymore. - by TaraJo - February 14, 2014 at 2:58 pm
RE: I don't want to live in this country anymore. - by max-greece - February 13, 2014 at 3:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? Fake Messiah 78 5684 April 17, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Damn! How bad did they want to burn up Ted Bundy ? vorlon13 2 1004 December 12, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13