Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:49 pm

Poll: does Alice need a good spank?
This poll is closed.
yes. spank that ass.
48.00%
12 48.00%
no
8.00%
2 8.00%
i thought you were anti spanking
8.00%
2 8.00%
this is just kinky
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
4 years running, thank you -__-

(July 26, 2014 at 5:55 am)Luckie Wrote: miss 'i just reported myself twice in a report inside a report because we are all in the matrix

Maybe I had to make the second report to more than just Adrian, but then it wouldn't make the full circle of intentionally breaking rules, and then it would be unsound and they wouldn't listen to the bug report and then nothing would ever get done around here.

I fully expected to come back banned today, but I didn't even have a warning, and I mean: corruption of government at the highest level.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god - by Violet - July 26, 2014 at 6:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To spank or not to spank? BrokenQuill92 161 12458 September 21, 2015 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists and individual purpose for existence. TruthWorthy 3 1282 September 5, 2010 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates