Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:44 pm

Poll: does Alice need a good spank?
This poll is closed.
yes. spank that ass.
48.00%
12 48.00%
no
8.00%
2 8.00%
i thought you were anti spanking
8.00%
2 8.00%
this is just kinky
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
(July 26, 2014 at 10:00 am)Rhythm Wrote: We make allowances for the mentally incompetent. Wink
(when do we see you on ts again?)

And I make allowances for YOUR DAUGHTERS Wink

You won't see me on TS until at least the 19th, if not 20th of August. Not unless I, for some reason, get to go to my auntie's house to leech her civilization.

(July 26, 2014 at 6:18 pm)Luckie Wrote: Violet???? Do you like my avatar? I put it up just for you Heart

Yes I do, Miss Bun Bun. Have you ever wondered why you're called the 'March Hare'?

It is because if you ever stop prancing that bunny butt about, you'll be eaten by the cat 'Cheshire'.

[Image: let__s_put_a_smile_on_that_face__by_roge...4ly1xp.jpg]

(July 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm)Luckie Wrote: Traitor!!!! Someone spank Rhythm!

I spank him all of the time... what a nob, it's amazing I can carry all that weight around.

(July 26, 2014 at 5:53 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Yes! Spanking the guys is much more fun. Cool Shades

Somehow, I'm inclined to disagree. It tends to demasculinize them, and it's very... sad.

Sure, if they were an adorable little gayboy, I might see it... but then I would not be the one swatting at them.

(July 26, 2014 at 6:16 pm)Luckie Wrote: Say yes, Mistress, and maybe you'll get a lesser flogging.

Have you considered taking over Satan's job? He's into that whole power play thing, and his joint is tailored specifically towards it.

He's pretty small, I think you could take him.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god - by Violet - July 26, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To spank or not to spank? BrokenQuill92 161 12478 September 21, 2015 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists and individual purpose for existence. TruthWorthy 3 1284 September 5, 2010 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates