Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California is thinking about legalizing it
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it
(April 6, 2010 at 7:28 pm)RedFish Wrote: 1. Smoking is not an issue, the laws already exist to protect the public from 2nd hand smoke from cigarettes etc. No specific anti-smoking laws relating to cannabis would change that. Or be necessary.
2. I ride a motorcycle. If driving whilst stoned was dangerous, I'd be dead. Likewise many people I know. Prove to me that it is. The good doctor provided no evidence for her claim at all. It is not sufficient to say that x% of accident victims had cannabis in their bloodstream, that is not proof of cause. Merely how widespread use is.
3. You CANNOT overdose on cannabis sufficient to kill you. It is impossible. Any product which could be harmful to toddlers/babies should be kept secure. That is just common sense and does not require a 'study'.
Money for old rope methinks...Big Grin
@Tiberius...I thought you were being serious but for the 'guns' bit. We have only one life. If we choose to f*** it up with substance abuse, of any kind, that is our choice. In a free world.

This ^
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Dotard - April 6, 2010 at 11:02 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 10, 2010 at 6:58 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 11, 2010 at 12:09 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 12, 2010 at 3:20 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 3:22 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 14, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whooping Cough Epidemic in California Eilonnwy 7 2834 June 24, 2010 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Samson