Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California is thinking about legalizing it
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it
I'm not saying that driving stoned is ok, merely recounting my experiences. I will not get in a car with someone who is stoned. The experience is quite different in a car. I've followed many cars trailing pungent aromas from their windows and the effects are obvious on their driving. I don't dispute that at all.
The problem I have with any of these studies is that it has all been said before, I've read many. The 'legalisation' will only occur when it is Financially Advantageous. As was said earlier, there's a lot of money to be made. Decriminalisation of cultivation for personal use would be my preferred option. To begin with. Cannabis is already legal to grow in the UK, under certain conditions. Cannabis=Hemp=Cannabis. What is OK for Hugh Fearnley Whatsit to grow on his mini-farm is prohibited to me in my flat. Forcing me to go to drug dealers for my supply.
Yes, I am active in the de-criminalisation field, so it's not just hot air...
Quite agree with Adrian on guns...But allowing guns(or crayons) to some of the psychopathic little bastards infesting the UK these days is just not wise. It's also interesting for me to note that my local fishing tackle/bait shop owner often bemoans the lack of interest in gun clubs in the UK. Seems people don't want to learn how to shoot anymore. They've got computer games for that.
''Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.'' Robert Oppenheimer

Messages In This Thread
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by RedFish - April 8, 2010 at 6:28 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 10, 2010 at 6:58 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 11, 2010 at 12:09 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 12, 2010 at 3:20 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 3:22 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 14, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whooping Cough Epidemic in California Eilonnwy 7 2841 June 24, 2010 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Samson