Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad sues ‘Thank God for Dead Soldiers’ church
RE: Dad sues ‘Thank God for Dead Soldiers’ church
I am not arguing the right to free speech when I said I would shove those signs where the sun don't shine. I think it is hypocritical of any church organization claiming to be representatives of Christ to go around spewing that trash at the most inappropriate of times. Even the fictional JC had compassion for the sinners and in that fiction taught that his followers should do the same. I feel that what Rev. Phelps does is not just wrong but morally wrong.

I'm all for posting videos and doing news conferences where you can bad mouth every group that opposes you known to man. But showing up at a mans funeral when people are at their most vulnerable and some are a little unstable to protest and bad mouth someone who for good or for bad gave the ultimate sacrifice; his life, is sort of like biting the hand that feeds you in my opinion. If it wasn't for those same soldiers who fight for those freedoms we take for granted Rev. Phelps would most likely not even have any right to spew the trash he does without spending some quality time in prison getting ass raped by convicts.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dad sues ‘Thank God for Dead Soldiers’ church - by chatpilot - April 14, 2010 at 10:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Xtian Soldiers Are At It Again Minimalist 3 1676 September 18, 2014 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  IHOP Sues a Prayer Group. Eilonnwy 4 1933 September 18, 2010 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Watson