Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
(July 22, 2015 at 9:38 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: It depends on the area of Birmingham.

The area I live in Muslims are basically mythical beings, they're such a rare sight. Go to where my Nan lives and she's the only Non-Muslim.

It's estimated around 1/4 of people in Birmingham are Muslim now, but they're very concentrated in particular wards. I only knew a few growing up tbh, one of my best friends in school came from a very westernised Iranian family who fled after Khomeini's counter-revolution.

It does depend but pretty much all of the inner city wards are dominated by muslims. I've entered Birmingham from every side and one way or another you have to go through a wormhole to Pakistan to get to the city centre.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University - by Napoléon - July 22, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Miami Establishes Chair for Study of Atheism c172 8 1897 May 21, 2016 at 2:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Links to Spirituality Found in the Brain fr0d0 28 9570 February 18, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: tavarish