Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
The thing that gets me with Islam is it's just so diametrically opposed to western culture. At the very least to British culture. The contrast between a 'muslim' area and a 'none-muslim' area is stark. There's a McDonalds just past Heartlands Hospital, and it's at that McDonalds that you literally cross the border into a Muslim area. And it's immediately noticeable. By the sights, the smells, the shit driving of the hundreds of people without licenses. Every time I go through my mind is blown. And for all this talk of integration, I can't see it getting better, every time I do go through these areas I'm just more and more amazed at how Islamized they become. Every shop sign has Arabic writing, every person you see is in Islamic garb, pretty much every woman with the full ninja outfit. The only pubs there have been converted into Islamic book stores. The clothing shops all sell Islamic clothing. And that's not even mentioning the gigantic Mosques protruding the skyline. You would literally think you're in a different country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University - by Napoléon - July 22, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Miami Establishes Chair for Study of Atheism c172 8 1895 May 21, 2016 at 2:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Links to Spirituality Found in the Brain fr0d0 28 9559 February 18, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: tavarish