Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original!
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original!
well hello fella saudi bro! it kindda sucks that im replying now in 2011 when this post was made in 2009 and might not even read it now but i have to say this! truth is im a saudi 17 years old and i did too reached the point where i was miserable at best! yeah it was bad enough for me to go on google today and search for "atheist saudi's" and by luck i found this link on google and decided to join this site to reply, i've had a rough road my own too when i TRIED to come out i only told one of my friends couple of months ago and made her promise not to tell anyone but i reached the point where i didnt give a fuck so in my facebook i set atheism as my religion util one sick Bit** from school saw it xD oh wells she told my cousin about it and 2 of my religious friends also one other friend of mine "notice that the sick Bit** is actually a best friend of mine" anyways life is funny cos all of the people that she told went to talk to me and i shut them off so they backed off cos they didnt wanna lose me as a friend but her oh no she didnt wanna quit tryin to "Convert me" so she can "go to heaven" by me hahahaa *told you shes sick* anyways i've ignored her each time she goes all god and shit on me like seriously if i wanna hear that shit i would watch al majd tv =P anyways until one day she decided to take it more public instead of tellin a small group of friends she posted a youtube link on my facebook of a guy tryin to convert atheist's by video's and she wrote
"watch carefully <3" and thats where my switch flicked!! i had a huge fight with her on facebook and after that day she never brought that topic back again but its still awkward when i talk to her although i had lotta fun takin it on her oh wells cos she obviously deserved it but my point is my friend hang in there your not alone! i know for sure that there are more atheist out there in saudi arabia! as for suicide oh who of us didnt think of that! Wink chill we all reach that point someday as paramore once said "the worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff and on the free fall i will realize i'm better off when i hit the bottom" tomorrow will be better "inshallah" hahahaaa xD

Messages In This Thread
A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 27, 2010 at 10:53 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by chasm - August 27, 2010 at 11:08 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Minimalist - August 27, 2010 at 11:08 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Zen Badger - August 28, 2010 at 12:00 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 28, 2010 at 8:28 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Tiberius - August 28, 2010 at 8:24 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 28, 2010 at 9:39 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by padraic - August 28, 2010 at 7:32 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by leo-rcc - August 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by padraic - August 30, 2010 at 2:01 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by annatar - August 30, 2010 at 7:37 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 30, 2010 at 2:24 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 30, 2010 at 3:48 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by madferit - August 30, 2010 at 4:33 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by BethK - August 18, 2011 at 8:05 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by padraic - August 30, 2010 at 7:43 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Darinda - September 2, 2010 at 12:32 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by abz - August 18, 2011 at 3:07 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Rev. Rye - August 18, 2011 at 8:25 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by abz - August 18, 2011 at 11:04 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by HeyItsZeus - August 18, 2011 at 11:32 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by abz - August 18, 2011 at 11:35 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by HeyItsZeus - August 18, 2011 at 11:39 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by abz - August 19, 2011 at 12:14 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by nibiru2012 - November 18, 2011 at 3:51 am
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Reforged - February 15, 2012 at 6:31 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by 5thHorseman - February 15, 2012 at 6:52 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Reforged - February 15, 2012 at 9:27 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Memz - April 19, 2012 at 3:06 pm
RE: A Saudi Atheist.. Yeah, that's original! - by Memz - April 21, 2012 at 9:07 am