Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 2, 2016 at 3:01 am)Aractus Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 2:24 am)Irrational Wrote: Like Losty, I don't know whether MJ was guilty or not of child molestation. I am agnostic. That said, I don't think this is that good of an argument against Mike potential being guilty. After all, what kind of parents would let their child sleep on the same bed with Mike in the first place? The same kind of parents who would just settle for the money even if in reality their child was molested.

If you listen to Macaulay you'll understand that much is a misunderstanding. MJ let children sleep in "his bed" and he went and slept in the guest bed (that's from the 2003 Living with Michael Jackson).

You sure this is a misunderstanding? Michael himself said he slept with some of the kids in the same bed. What part did I misunderstand?

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Grandizer - November 2, 2016 at 4:39 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 322 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1102 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina