Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 2, 2016 at 6:36 pm)Losty Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 6:24 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I agree. I was referring to his weirdness in general not to the pedophilia. As I said, I have my doubts about him being guilty of it.

Did you click the link Tibbers posted? One of the items booked as evidence was a Disney bag with children's clothing and bloodied sheets in it.

Even while his childhood is no excuse for any sexual abuse that may have been comitted by him, I would say it's likely the cause.

I remember seeing a documentary once where people said that his dad forced made him have sex with fans after some of his shows even when he was really young.

I just now saw that. Ugh...
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Catholic_Lady - November 2, 2016 at 6:42 pm
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 322 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1101 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina