Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 2, 2016 at 9:47 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 9:04 pm)Aractus Wrote: I put the uncensored version on (removed). I originally posted it here and Tiberius felt the need to delete it under the draconian rules on nudity. It seems to be a part of the American culture that for whatever fears and stigmatises nudity, even when it's used in totally non-sexualised ways as it is above in a physiology textbook.

I just find it hilarious how you always manage to slip your hatred of America into almost every post you make. Tiberius and the other staff aren't the dictators you make them out to be. Not everyone wants to see naked kids even if they are non-sexualised images.

Besides we shouldn't judge Tibbers for his American culture. Rolleyes
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Losty - November 2, 2016 at 9:52 pm
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 327 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1151 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina