Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 2, 2016 at 5:55 am)Aractus Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 4:39 am)Irrational Wrote: You sure this is a misunderstanding? Michael himself said he slept with some of the kids in the same bed. What part did I misunderstand?

Yes I see what you mean, but Macaulay directly refuted that. Why would he of all people lie?

I missed this the first time. My answer is that he didn't contradict what Michael said. From my understanding, he didn't say at all they slept in separate beds. Rather, that the bedroom itself was two storeys or something.

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Grandizer - November 2, 2016 at 9:57 pm
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 322 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1101 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina