Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am)Aractus Wrote: [snip]

I think it's a shame that people are stigmatised for things that are outside of their control. MJ got the raw end of the stick when it came to his nose - something that attracted huge stigma his way instead of the way of plastic surgeons responsible for the outcome. Not to mention his appearance overall, unfortunately due to his Vitiligo his facial structure was always going to look strange with pale skin. Perhaps he exacerbated the problems in some ways, but as I've shown above he would have been stigmatised for his face had he had no work done on it at all. And bad surgery on his nose is not his fault, nor is his medical condition.

Well, I didn't have a problem with MJ until I learnt that he liked sleeping with young boys. I didn't give a shit about the plastic surgery or odd behavior otherwise.

That said --

Did you hear Michael Jackson willed his body to Lego?

He wanted to have the plastic recycled ... so kids could still play with him.

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Thumpalumpacus - November 2, 2016 at 11:01 pm
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 338 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1174 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina