Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly?
(November 4, 2016 at 5:59 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Among other great original LP's that came with it were Elvis Presley, The Supremes, T-Rex, Jimi Hendrix and Gary Glitter......

The Gary Glitter album was called "Touch Me."

Honestly.

Sure, you should call every piece of shit a piece of shit. But these were artists too. The gave us songs that take us down memory lane and if they land in prison I still like the songs. Best example, on another note, is Phil Spector. He's obviously a convicted killer, but his wall of sound belongs to my first musical memories of the 60ies.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Messages In This Thread
Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Aractus - November 2, 2016 at 1:35 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by abaris - November 4, 2016 at 7:14 am
RE: Why was Michael Jackson stigmatised so harshly? - by Cato - November 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 331 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone planning on seeing the new Michael Moore movie? Jehanne 16 1171 September 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina