Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I (How to) clean the inside of my puppy's ears?
RE: Should I (How to) clean the inside of my puppy's ears?
My boxer ended up getting cauliflower ear so I had to clean it a lot. We used medicated products and pet store ones but we used a paper towel. We put the stuff on the paper towel, leaned his head over, moved the ear back and wiped the ear out. He was really calm so it worked well for us. I would be hesitant to put anything long in the ear of any dog though but that is because I know the pain of even a qtip going in too far.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I (How to) clean the inside of my puppy's ears? - by mlmooney89 - January 11, 2017 at 11:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug-killing book pages clean murky drinking water zebo-the-fat 6 1754 August 17, 2015 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore