Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 5, 2017 at 1:45 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm)pool the matey Wrote: That's okay. I have different ideas and different preferences. I don't attack others with a different opinion or force others to follow my opinions. I've never been a fan of lying either. Excuse my straight forwardness.

I'm sorry my different opinion offends you.

A different opinion is liking sporty girls to nerdy girls you are borderline wanting to own your wife. Wanting a wife to wait on you hand and foot, to not have a life of her own, and to only be of use for what you think she should do is owning a wife not being in love. I get if she wants to do those things but for you to think you are getting the raw end of the deal for not having enough of these women that are perfect enough for your demands is something else. I would love to be a stay at home mom and cook and clean and be a home maker so I'm not against women doing that. I'm against men thinking it is a necessity. You aren't better just because you are male. I was the bread winner in my relationship for awhile and now we both contribute to the bills. The fact that you think marriage isn't good enough for you for lack of obedient women when women are just as capable at making money as you are is disgusting. How about you stay home with the kids, clean the toilet, cook dinner, and do all the trivial shit just because you are told it's your place in life, which is just by chance because of your gender.

It's men like you that make it necessary for women to keep fighting for equality. And that's coming from a woman that WANTS to be a homemaker and isn't a feminist.

Thank you for telling me what I believe in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - March 5, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6176 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris