Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 5, 2017 at 12:55 pm)pool the matey Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Do you like being part of a patriarchal society?

I don't like it or hate it, it is what it is. If I had to name one aspect of the patriarchal society that I do not like then it would be that it considers men as working slaves that are destined to provide for and work for others.

"working slaves" for whom? yourself?

A patriarchal society by definition is one which is controlled and dominated by "men", so if men are to be considered being slaves in such a society, then either they are slaves to themselves of their own volition or it is a different type of society, right?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Aoi Magi - March 5, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6176 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris