Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 6, 2017 at 9:31 am)pool the matey Wrote:
mh.brewer Wrote:Pool, you sound like the white guy in the US who screams reverse discrimination every time a minority or woman gets hired or advanced.
Nope. Not screaming about anything. Although I do think granting privileges based on race or gender is a bit idiotic, granting them based on wealth would make much more sense. "I need this job more than him" makes much more sense than "Buh buh but he has a penis and I don't!!!". Bringing race and gender into the equation is just to make the whole issue political and get votes.

mh.brewer Wrote:If you think women have it so much better in your country you could always tuck it back and wear a mastectomy bra, talk a walk on the wild side and see how you like it. My guess is that you won't like it.
Are you kidding me? I would've loved it if I were born a woman. Get treated practically like a precious diamond until 20 by dad and then choose a healthy slave(husband) to be my property that works for me and puts up with my nagging until I die? Fucking day dream.

Then medical science has the answer. Get busy, follow your dream!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by brewer - March 6, 2017 at 9:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6166 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris