Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 6, 2017 at 4:44 am)pool the matey Wrote: Families prefer to let their boys be work slaves and keep hold of the girls as their precious diamonds protected from all hardships and negative emotions.

Which is actually an example of sexism against women.

Work slaves my ass. It's more like "Only men can handle work. You precious little flowers should stay back home." Ugh. Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

You really are such a pig. It is so infuriating when you pretend like men have a hard time whilst continuing to show your misogyny.

(March 6, 2017 at 8:19 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 9:40 pm)pool the matey Wrote: That's the thing though, according to definitions a patriarchy is supposed to be all hugs and kisses for men. It's not. Our job is to break our backs working for others because Men are supposed to be leaders of a family. Patriarchy is a bit like men being voluntarily work slaves.

hmm, do you think it is possible that your viewpoint is biased?

And, if your society is actively oppressing men, why do you call it a patriarchy?

I don't think Pool knows what words mean.

(March 6, 2017 at 8:59 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Pool, you sound like the white guy in the US who screams reverse discrimination every time a minority or woman gets hired or advanced. 

You got it in one. That's exactly what he's like.

(March 6, 2017 at 9:31 am)pool the matey Wrote: Are you kidding me? I would've loved it if I were born a woman. Get treated practically like a precious diamond until 20 by dad and then choose a healthy slave(husband) to be my property that works for me and puts up with my nagging until I die? Fucking day dream.

See THIS is why I call you a bigoted moron. Because you make statements like this that are moronic and bigoted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Edwardo Piet - March 6, 2017 at 11:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6176 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris