Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 5, 2017 at 12:55 pm)pool the matey Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Do you like being part of a patriarchal society?

I don't like it or hate it, it is what it is. If I had to name one aspect of the patriarchal society that I do not like then it would be that it considers men as working slaves that are destined to provide for and work for others.

Jesus Christ you've got tunnel vision. It must be so nice for women to be forced to marry at a young age and spend their entire lives caring for their families without the hope of an education and career of their own. You make it sound like women out there are just longing to be your little house wife so they can lounge around all day in designer duds you buy while you slave away. It's made clear by your posts that women are also destined to provide for and work for others. It's just that they're stuck doing it for shitty assholes who think the worst thing about their repressive society is that men have to feed their families.

Also, I thought you were gay, so isn't this irrelevant?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Shell B - March 6, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6169 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris