Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 6, 2017 at 4:06 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Actually, it's not bullshit. But take it how you want. I think you'd rather ignore it (or go completely ballistic) when someone has something negative to say about you, but you are happy when you can get negative digs in about someone else and not get called out for it. I'm not gonna sugarcoat shit for you because at the end of the day, it's still shit. But you really need to start owning some of the stuff you say in this forum.

Yes it is bullshit. He said I'd been constantly trolling him all over the forums. Responding on topic to this trolling thread weeks and weeks after responding to another thread of his where he asked if people wanted to Skype him and I gave my reasons why I do NOT want to Skype him.... that does NOT fall within the lines of constantly trolling him all over the forums.

He's a fucking liar, as has been demonstrated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Edwardo Piet - March 6, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6169 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris