Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
Nah she just has a problem with me when I show my emotions. Most people don't have a problem with me.

I don't do this with regular frequency. I only call bigoted morons bigoted morons. I don't see why we should all pretend like Pool created this thread with honest intentions. Especially now it's been proven that he is indeed dishonest. He only starts these threads to cause trouble.

I responded to this thread and another one of his threads weeks and weeks ago where he asked people to Skype him so I warned people of what he is like first. That is not constantly trolling him over the forums.

The fact I speak my mind is something I am proud of rather than a character flaw. Maybe my lack of diplomacy is a character flaw but it's hard to diplomatically let everyone know how full of shit someone is in hopes that others won't waste their time.

I'm just tired of bullshit.

(March 6, 2017 at 4:33 pm)Aristocatt Wrote: Use it as an opportunity to think about how people perceive what you say in general, not as a chance to debate people about the merits and demerits of your actions in a specific case.

I care about the way I am far more than the way I am perceived.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Edwardo Piet - March 6, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6167 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris