Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
I'm not fancy enough (or rich enough) to have bought this for myself but a friend got us two boxes of Blue Apron as a gift to help us out after Charlie was born and mannnnn did I feel healthy with those meals. They have enough to fill two people up for dinner and it has meat along with fruit and veggies depending on the meal. Last night we had chicken with avocado over top of a salad that consisted of kale, beets, orange slices, potato slices, and garlic. Everything is prepackaged (in recycled material) including the salad dressing and measured out. All you have to do is chop it up and cook the chicken. I chopped the veggies while I had Charlie strapped to me and my husband cooked the potatoes and chicken. So freaking easy! I don't even care for kale or beets but man that was a good meal. If we are feeling froggy and have an extra $60 every now and then I might get us another box.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by mlmooney89 - February 7, 2018 at 10:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3139 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1010 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 22776 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5469 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2614 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3807 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6558 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox