Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
(February 21, 2018 at 11:19 am)MysticKnight Wrote: It's not funny at all. I promised to be off, but I had to say this. Your mental health comes before how you look for sure, and I would suggest not eating to little either, because your brain needs carbs.

Thank you, MK. You're right, of course. Besides, with a face like this, who cares if I'm fat? Tongue (Just kidding, obviously) 

Quote:One of the reasons I tricked myself I didn't need medications for a long time, it's just because I knew they cause wait gain.  But you can fight off whatever challenges the medications give you with good mental health and get the body you want, but you cant' fight off the opposite of that with good looks or the body you want.

I'm happy you've realized what is good for you. That's a healthy attitude to have.

Quote:Don't even reduce the amount for the sake of wait loss. I once got super fat, and you guys encouragement helped me get back to shape.

That's what this is all about. I'm happy it's working for us.  

Quote:I am on the maximum dosage of my anti-psychotics, and I know if I reduce it, it would be so easy to get those abs showing the way I want. But it's way too risky and for petty reasons if I let go of the trust of reason and health,  then becoming sick is my fault, and I would have no one but myself to blame.

Meh. We all wear shirts anyway. Abs don't matter.

I'll update as well. As of today, I'm down 12 pounds from my starting weight less than two months ago. I've had a few cheat days, but I'm still going pretty strong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by Shell B - February 21, 2018 at 11:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3096 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1001 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 22401 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5253 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2523 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3784 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6522 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox