Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
(March 5, 2018 at 2:44 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(March 5, 2018 at 2:40 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: I don't have the build or natural talent to be muscular.  I just want to look good. If I can get down to 170 I think I'll probably just look ok. Tbh I'd like to be an "athletic" %15 bodyfat but ain't happening.

How current is your avatar picture?  You seem to look pretty good to me, then again we're each our worst own critic when it comes to ourselves.

It's a from early February. Thanks.

(March 5, 2018 at 2:46 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(March 5, 2018 at 2:33 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Maybe if you got a stationary cycle or a stair stepping platform to use at home where you can still be near your newborn? The cycle might be a little bit easy, but I think stair stepping is supposed to have the same energy requirement as running. I have a pair of mats for stretching at home, although I find I usually don't need them for that.

Lol oh no I can't do anything at home. I have a husky that thinks the moment you get on the floor you are trying to play with him and won't move away from you (I've tried numerous times and just get a tail wap or a face of dog breath lol) and we have such a small apartment any exercise equipment would not fit. I think it's just cause she is so little, once her newness wears off I think I will welcome the time to myself that isn't work or taking care of a kid lol Once I get to that point my husband has a great schedule to allow me to go to the gym so it's just a matter of being able to be away from Charlie Bear. Even still my weight is pretty good so I have a bit before I NEED to go to the gym.

I see. Yes, from what I've seen you look fit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by The Industrial Atheist - March 5, 2018 at 2:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3135 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1008 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 22762 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5466 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2614 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3804 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6555 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox