Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
My wife is struggling with nausea. Smoking pot helps that but she can't be stoned all day so she doesn't eat until dinnertime most days. Otherwise it all comes back up. Anyone who calls this route the easy way is just ignorant IMHO. We're going to try CBD capsules to eliminate the intoxicating effects. Fingers crossed. I keep encouraging her to remember that her early experience isn't indicative of what forecer is going to be like.

I finally got everything sorted out between my primary care, insurer, and clinic. I'm just waiting for a callback to make an appointment. I'm not committed to having the procedure done. My wife's experience is giving me some doubts.

I'm maintaining pretty good food discipline. I'm not counting calories but I am being mindful of what I am eating and still using protein supplements. I'm allowing myself too many carbs, mostly in the form of rice and beer. I only have beer on weekends and only a few a day except when I don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by Jackalope - June 21, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3185 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1020 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23212 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5572 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2617 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3815 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6576 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox