Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
(July 27, 2018 at 9:45 am)emjay Wrote:
(July 27, 2018 at 9:02 am)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: The Weider Ultimate Bodyworks is kind of like a Total Gym. It's this:

There's another set of videos with a hot female, but I think those are actually featuring the older model of the same piece of equipment.

That's not what I pictured by a home gym (just pictured the stereotype of one... more like the things in poca's picture) but looks really cool anyway, maybe even better; the sort of thing I like... simple but versatile... and it looks like you could pretty much use that as a rowing machine if you wanted, plus much more besides. So yeah, I'm definitely sold in theory... I want one Wink But unfortunately it has a very large footprint, at least in terms of length so I wouldn't have space for it... or at least not for it to be out all the time. As it stands I have an exercise bike, a (manual) treadmill, and an exercise mat, but not enough space to have them all out at the same time. But if I ever do get more space I'll look out for it... cos it looks a really good bit of kit and looks like it does the sort of exercises I was hoping for, even saying that it was for a total body workout that didn't care so much about muscles than toning... an alternative to weights and a more expensive, weights based gym. So thanks for that Smile
You're very welcome yet again. The part that the platform moves on actually folds up. It's actually less than 69'' tall folded. But if you're talking space to use it, and not just store it, yeah that could be prohibitive. Actually telescoping is more accurate than folding.

It is pretty heavy to move around, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by The Industrial Atheist - July 27, 2018 at 10:11 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3233 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1040 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23377 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5618 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2621 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3824 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6592 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox