Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
(August 2, 2018 at 10:57 am)Shell B Wrote: I go to a specifically candy store near here to get sugar frees. They have lots to choose from. I also got like veggie chips so I could stave off salty cravings with a slightly healthier alternative.

Whenever I want to buy sweets in bulk... not to eat all at once you understand (in theory Wink)... but to snack on over a few months... I usually get them online. And just looking at one of those sites, it does have the means to filter products by sugar free (and gluten free etc)... so yeah, that looks a good possibility. The only problem for me is that I generally hate the taste of sugar free sweets... sugar free polo's for instance are horrible... and I don't want to spend my entire life on the toilet because of the laxative effects of most sweeteners Wink I read in a fitness mag about this stuff called Stevia... a natural, zero calorie replacement for sugar (and apparently hundreds of times as sweet) or artificial sweeteners like aspartame... and without the laxative effect (I think.. by inference, and if taken naturally rather than as part of some other product that adds other stuff). But googling it it has drawbacks as well... the main ones being decreased fertility (apparently used in some cultures as a form of birth control... in large doses) and someone's blog said they basically got addicted to it on top of it stopping her periods... so she originally was excited to use it for all it's purported health benefits, but after extensive use decided to cut it completely out of her diet. Anyway, in moderation it's supposed to be fine, but when dealing with sweet stuff it's not always easy to find moderation is it? Sad Anyway, just saying that's another option... which albeit was decidedly more appealing before I did that research. But nonetheless I did find that you can buy Stevia sweets... on Amazon surprisingly. It's not like I'm planning on gorging on them but if I could find a sugar free alternative to extra strong mints, that would be great for my mecidinal need of mint. But perhaps even better would be if I could just find some sort of mint inhaler or even cough medicine/sweets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore - by emjay - August 2, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3174 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1019 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 22986 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5493 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2616 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3814 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6572 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox