Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does science always upstage God?
RE: Why does science always upstage God?
(October 7, 2021 at 10:01 am)ayost Wrote: First of all, feel like I came in hot when I was here before. Not my original intention, but the head butting got the best of me. So sorry about that, but for that reason I disengaged. I'm also hoping we can avoid the insults and condescending, harsh language so we can have a conversation. If cutting wittiness is your m.o. that's cool, I will just try to read through it as not personal, haha.

OK, so I have been thinking about what you said here, about suppressing the knowledge of Zeus. Which is an interesting counterpoint. At first I was like "This is dumb, we all know Zeus and snake gods don't exist. That's not even an honest critique." And then I thought well what if Grand Nudger was actually a religious person he was earnestly told me I am denying the knowledge of Zeus. What would I say then? So this frustrated me for a while. Then I thought what if he wasn't a person just trying to punk me on a forum. What if he was a Muslim and he told me I was suppressing the knowledge of Allah. So that's how I thought about it. 

And I think that it still represents the same suppression of truth, but from a very different position. So I went back to Romans 1 starting with verse 18 and thought it out in that context. Now, I know you're denying that you're suppressing any truth, I get that, and not to be insulting, but I believe what the Bible says about us before I believe what we say about us. I believe the Bible because it's true and I am convinced that the evidence supports it's truth. I also believe the evidence shows that we lie about ourselves. I say all of this just for context, so you understand where I'm coming from. I don't say that to edge you on and I'd like to set aside debate on the Bible being true in an effort to focus on suppression, though they are closely tied together. So in that context:
In the spirit of your condescending rejection..I suppose I can only condescendingly reject the notion that you believe magic book before you believe what people say about themselves.  You don't really believe that - you're just suppressing...something or other.

Quote:The truth that is being suppressed: since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen (meaning the Christian God).
By whom?  Not by me.  Not by you.  You've never seen that, you're just suppressing....something...

Quote:You got me sidetracked on the type of evidence. We are not talking about the evidence of God showing up in your living room, or a miracle, or anything supernatural. That is not the truth that is being suppressed. The truth that is being suppressed is knowing that God exists through creation. Does that answer every question about God? No. I'm not saying that.

Atheist: Sees God's eternal power and divine nature in creation, but suppresses that knowledge by denying that God even exists.
Theist: Sees God's eternal power and divine nature in creation, but suppresses that knowledge by creating another god that closely resembles but isn't the true God.

That theist could believe in Allah, Zeus, carved snake gods, you name it, the deity doesn't matter. The believer in Zeus or snake gods is just one step "closer" I guess you could say, in that they at least understand a god exists and the respect that eternal power and divine nature, even if that respect is perverted (Romans addresses that in the following verses). The believer in Allah is one step closer from them, knowing that there is only one God and maybe some other basic info. The atheist is one step "further away" in that lacks that initial respect for a creating being. Also, I really don't like the further away/closer analogy, just FYI.

But my response would be mostly the same, and that's to try to do an internal critique of whatever worldview and see if it has consistency and reflects the experience of reality. To which I can imagine you jumping up and down screaming "Christianity doesn't reflect reality!!!" Hahahaha. Fair enough. I'm laughing as I type that. But unless we can have an honest conversation we can't hash these things out. I think I can defend the consistency of Christianity (not individual Christians) and show that it reflects the actual experience of life. And you can call it "my version of Christianity", I'm fine with that. The reason I chose Reformed theology over, say, Catholic theology is because Reformed theology was consistent and reflected my experience in reality more than Catholicism. We can do an internal critique of any theology and see if it's good theology. I'm convinced Reformed theology is the most sound.

To you, the evidence for Zeus is of the same nature as the evidence for the God of the Bible. I think if we're being honest, you'd have a hard time defending that in a public debate. I think the evidence for the truth of the Bible and Jesus is orders of magnitude better than Zeus or carved snake gods. It's grounded in history and people. First. I think we have to want to actually know the truth no matter where it takes us, not just win debates or punk out people on forums.

So if you want to actually defend the existence of Zeus, that's fine, we can explore that worldview.

Why would you think I'd have a hard time comparing one mythology to another in the public sphere?  

At any rate, the point wasn't that I could defend the existence of zues..but that you couldn't...and now..haven't, managed to defend your ridiculous and disingenuous assertion about suppression..which I now maintain you don't hold at all..because why not?  Goose and gander.  

You talk about an honest conversation, but there's no possibility of having one if you can't simply accept that some of us have never seen gods ass, and have no need to suppress gods ass if we did see it. Consider this. It wouldn't matter to me if zues or the jewish god or the christian god, or ganesh.... appeared in my living room. Nothing about my life changes in the absence or presence of any gods. I'd think, well shit, look at that, and then continue along with my day and my life exactly as before. The claim we're disagreeing with doesn't amount to much more than your (and the authors) inability to understand why and that other people do not believe..and, for at least some, why the status of this belief yay or nay is so unimportant. To you, whether or not the god you believe in exists may be of utmost importance..and that's to be expected as a believer - but it doesn't matter to me whether the god you believe in, or any god, exists.

Now, however, you're tying that belief and that gods existence to a demonstrably false claim in a magic book. Do you think that's wise? Is that the behavior of a person who respects or values the god, or god belief?
Quote:I know you think atheism doesn't have a worldview, fair enough, we could also explore your personal worldview and see if it has consistency and reflects your experience in reality. Maybe you want to do neither, that's also fine, haha.
Will it be me telling you what my worldview is, and you telling me I just can't believe whatever I told you? Jerkoff

FWIW, I think that the excerpt provides clarity on a good question that early cultists asked. What about people who don't believe? Magic book says alot about that group of people, much of it directly at odds with the notion that you're flogging now. Magic book tells us, for example..that all those who love and seek him will find him. That implies another group who doesn't..and won't. That no one who knows him keeps on sinning, and that those who do..don't. That whoever knows god listens to these shamans...but that whomever does not know god...won't. You can see how all of this may have been concerning to people, and especially with respect to the beginning of a religion where some members of a family may be christian while loved and valued others are not. What is god going to do about them, why don't they believe what I believe? Do these people who've never seen and don't know god end up in the pit? Does any of that fit with the image of god then forming as a benevolent force rather than a tribal ally? Whether real or imagined, these are questions and concerns that people..and yes, even christian people, have had with the character of the god described in these myths.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 21, 2017 at 3:20 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - December 21, 2017 at 3:39 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 21, 2017 at 4:10 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - December 21, 2017 at 10:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 21, 2017 at 11:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - December 31, 2017 at 9:09 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - December 21, 2017 at 4:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 4:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 21, 2017 at 4:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - December 27, 2017 at 5:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 27, 2017 at 6:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vorlon13 - December 21, 2017 at 9:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - December 21, 2017 at 6:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 4:37 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 21, 2017 at 6:56 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 7:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 21, 2017 at 8:12 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 8:15 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 21, 2017 at 8:33 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - December 21, 2017 at 7:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by possibletarian - December 21, 2017 at 7:24 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 21, 2017 at 8:40 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - December 21, 2017 at 8:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by JackRussell - December 21, 2017 at 10:12 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Little Rik - December 21, 2017 at 10:23 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Minimalist - December 21, 2017 at 12:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Drich - December 21, 2017 at 12:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - December 21, 2017 at 1:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 12:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Drich - December 22, 2017 at 11:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Grandizer - December 22, 2017 at 2:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by JackRussell - December 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 22, 2017 at 12:04 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by possibletarian - December 22, 2017 at 2:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 22, 2017 at 3:24 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by JackRussell - December 21, 2017 at 4:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 22, 2017 at 12:50 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 22, 2017 at 11:36 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 22, 2017 at 2:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vorlon13 - December 22, 2017 at 3:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 23, 2017 at 3:37 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 4:11 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 23, 2017 at 4:15 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 4:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 23, 2017 at 7:22 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 7:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Little Rik - December 23, 2017 at 8:49 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 23, 2017 at 9:06 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 12:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 23, 2017 at 10:49 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 23, 2017 at 1:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 2:14 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Cyberman - December 23, 2017 at 4:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 6:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mr.wizard - December 23, 2017 at 7:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 23, 2017 at 4:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Catholic_Lady - December 23, 2017 at 4:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mr.wizard - December 23, 2017 at 6:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 27, 2017 at 12:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 27, 2017 at 2:33 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mr.wizard - January 1, 2018 at 10:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - December 28, 2017 at 3:14 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 28, 2017 at 4:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - December 28, 2017 at 4:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 28, 2017 at 11:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 3, 2018 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 3, 2018 at 9:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 4:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 23, 2017 at 6:36 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 23, 2017 at 7:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 8:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 23, 2017 at 9:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 23, 2017 at 11:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 24, 2017 at 2:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mr.wizard - December 24, 2017 at 10:32 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 23, 2017 at 9:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Catholic_Lady - December 24, 2017 at 3:27 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 24, 2017 at 4:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by dyresand - December 24, 2017 at 5:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 24, 2017 at 5:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 26, 2017 at 3:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by dyresand - December 24, 2017 at 5:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Neo-Scholastic - December 26, 2017 at 7:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 27, 2017 at 12:22 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 26, 2017 at 10:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 27, 2017 at 5:27 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - December 27, 2017 at 12:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - December 31, 2017 at 7:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 8:39 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - December 31, 2017 at 8:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - January 1, 2018 at 6:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 27, 2017 at 12:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 27, 2017 at 12:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 27, 2017 at 2:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 27, 2017 at 2:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 29, 2017 at 8:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 27, 2017 at 5:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - December 28, 2017 at 1:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Grandizer - December 28, 2017 at 6:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 4:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Grandizer - December 29, 2017 at 7:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 7:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 28, 2017 at 2:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 29, 2017 at 8:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by shadow - December 31, 2017 at 1:43 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - December 28, 2017 at 2:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Seraphina - December 28, 2017 at 3:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Catholic_Lady - December 29, 2017 at 4:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - December 29, 2017 at 4:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - December 29, 2017 at 5:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - December 29, 2017 at 6:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 7:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 10:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 2, 2018 at 10:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - January 3, 2018 at 11:36 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - December 29, 2017 at 7:47 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Grandizer - December 29, 2017 at 7:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - December 29, 2017 at 8:36 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - December 29, 2017 at 8:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 30, 2017 at 12:44 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 30, 2017 at 11:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 31, 2017 at 12:13 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 12:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 31, 2017 at 1:42 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 2:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 3:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 7:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 9:14 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - December 31, 2017 at 10:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 10:43 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - December 31, 2017 at 1:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 8:41 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 8:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 9:43 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 10:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - December 31, 2017 at 11:33 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 1:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 3:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 1, 2018 at 1:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - December 31, 2017 at 1:43 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 1:47 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 7:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - December 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - December 31, 2017 at 8:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 31, 2017 at 9:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - December 31, 2017 at 11:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - December 31, 2017 at 11:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 1, 2018 at 12:24 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 1, 2018 at 12:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - January 1, 2018 at 1:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 1, 2018 at 1:10 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 1, 2018 at 3:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - January 1, 2018 at 4:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - January 3, 2018 at 1:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - January 1, 2018 at 8:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - January 1, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - January 1, 2018 at 3:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 1, 2018 at 4:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 1, 2018 at 6:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 1, 2018 at 6:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 1, 2018 at 10:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vorlon13 - January 1, 2018 at 10:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 2, 2018 at 1:21 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 2, 2018 at 10:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by polymath257 - January 3, 2018 at 12:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 2, 2018 at 11:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 2, 2018 at 11:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 2, 2018 at 11:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 3, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 2, 2018 at 11:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 2, 2018 at 11:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 3, 2018 at 12:43 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - January 5, 2018 at 3:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Huggy Bear - January 3, 2018 at 7:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 3, 2018 at 3:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - January 3, 2018 at 4:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 3, 2018 at 7:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 3, 2018 at 9:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 3, 2018 at 9:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by KevinM1 - January 3, 2018 at 9:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 3, 2018 at 10:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - January 4, 2018 at 1:36 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 8:40 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - January 4, 2018 at 9:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 10:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - January 4, 2018 at 12:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 12:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 4, 2018 at 12:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by polymath257 - January 4, 2018 at 1:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 3:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by polymath257 - January 4, 2018 at 6:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 5, 2018 at 8:15 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by polymath257 - January 5, 2018 at 9:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 5, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - January 4, 2018 at 3:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 3:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - January 4, 2018 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 4:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - January 4, 2018 at 4:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 4:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - January 5, 2018 at 11:22 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by emjay - January 4, 2018 at 12:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 4, 2018 at 12:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 1:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - January 4, 2018 at 1:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - January 5, 2018 at 4:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 4, 2018 at 10:14 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by polymath257 - January 4, 2018 at 11:34 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by emjay - January 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by emjay - January 4, 2018 at 1:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - January 5, 2018 at 7:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by emjay - January 4, 2018 at 3:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 4, 2018 at 9:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 4, 2018 at 11:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Whateverist - January 5, 2018 at 1:23 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by John V - January 4, 2018 at 3:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 4, 2018 at 6:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - January 4, 2018 at 9:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 4, 2018 at 9:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 5, 2018 at 2:15 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Amarok - January 5, 2018 at 4:47 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 5, 2018 at 3:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 6, 2018 at 9:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Haipule - January 7, 2018 at 7:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by JackRussell - January 7, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Catharsis - March 15, 2019 at 1:42 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by no one - March 15, 2019 at 1:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Catharsis - March 15, 2019 at 3:53 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fireball - March 15, 2019 at 10:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by x1122 - March 20, 2019 at 2:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Yonadav - March 20, 2019 at 3:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by comet - August 2, 2019 at 10:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - August 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Prycejosh1987 - January 20, 2020 at 4:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by zebo-the-fat - January 20, 2020 at 5:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Paleophyte - January 20, 2020 at 7:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Valkyrie - January 20, 2020 at 9:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - January 20, 2020 at 5:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by no one - January 20, 2020 at 5:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 20, 2021 at 11:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 7:15 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - August 20, 2021 at 11:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 5:13 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 5:25 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 5:22 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 5:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 7:09 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 7:14 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 7:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 7:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 8:23 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 8:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 8:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - August 21, 2021 at 8:18 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ravenshire - August 22, 2021 at 10:13 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 7:27 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - August 21, 2021 at 7:28 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 7:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 7:37 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 8:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 9:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 9:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - August 21, 2021 at 10:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - August 21, 2021 at 9:02 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 9:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - August 21, 2021 at 9:09 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 10:56 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 11:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - August 21, 2021 at 11:42 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 11:47 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 11:48 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - August 21, 2021 at 11:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 12:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 12:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 12:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 3:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 3:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 4:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ahriman - August 21, 2021 at 4:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 5:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 21, 2021 at 4:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 4:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - August 21, 2021 at 8:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 8:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - August 21, 2021 at 8:16 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 21, 2021 at 8:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - August 22, 2021 at 12:06 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 22, 2021 at 5:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Valkyrie - August 22, 2021 at 6:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ravenshire - August 22, 2021 at 10:34 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - August 22, 2021 at 4:24 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 22, 2021 at 6:06 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - August 22, 2021 at 7:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mashmont - August 22, 2021 at 7:32 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - August 22, 2021 at 9:06 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - August 22, 2021 at 10:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - August 22, 2021 at 11:09 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 12:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 1:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 1:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 1:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - September 25, 2021 at 7:03 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - September 27, 2021 at 11:10 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - September 24, 2021 at 6:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - August 22, 2021 at 7:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 11:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - September 30, 2021 at 8:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 24, 2021 at 11:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 24, 2021 at 12:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fireball - September 24, 2021 at 12:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:22 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - September 27, 2021 at 11:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 10:01 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 7, 2021 at 11:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 3:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 7, 2021 at 4:22 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 4:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 7, 2021 at 6:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 8, 2021 at 11:23 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 10:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 11, 2021 at 11:20 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 11, 2021 at 2:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 24, 2021 at 12:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 24, 2021 at 12:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 12:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 24, 2021 at 12:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:44 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 12:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 1:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 1:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:47 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 24, 2021 at 1:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 1:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:27 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:43 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 3:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 1:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:22 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:48 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 2:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 2:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 2:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 3:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 3:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 3:23 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 3:43 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 4:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 4:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 3:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 3:14 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 3:34 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 3:47 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 6:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 24, 2021 at 6:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 7:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 6:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - September 24, 2021 at 9:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 24, 2021 at 9:44 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 24, 2021 at 9:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - September 25, 2021 at 7:09 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 25, 2021 at 9:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - September 25, 2021 at 11:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 24, 2021 at 10:06 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - September 25, 2021 at 7:53 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 25, 2021 at 9:25 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 25, 2021 at 9:39 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - September 25, 2021 at 12:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by UniverseCaptain - September 25, 2021 at 10:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - September 25, 2021 at 11:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - September 25, 2021 at 11:53 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - September 26, 2021 at 10:13 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - September 26, 2021 at 11:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Foxaèr - September 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - September 27, 2021 at 1:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 28, 2021 at 11:21 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 28, 2021 at 12:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 28, 2021 at 1:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 28, 2021 at 5:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Jehanne - September 28, 2021 at 5:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 11:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 29, 2021 at 11:56 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 28, 2021 at 6:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 9:04 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - September 28, 2021 at 4:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - September 28, 2021 at 9:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 10:32 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - September 29, 2021 at 10:47 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - September 29, 2021 at 11:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - September 29, 2021 at 11:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 12:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - September 29, 2021 at 12:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 12:59 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2021 at 1:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 27, 2021 at 2:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2021 at 2:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 27, 2021 at 3:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - September 27, 2021 at 3:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 27, 2021 at 2:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 27, 2021 at 2:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - September 26, 2021 at 2:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Gwaithmir - September 26, 2021 at 7:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 26, 2021 at 8:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - September 26, 2021 at 11:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 26, 2021 at 10:49 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by no one - September 26, 2021 at 12:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Anomalocaris - September 26, 2021 at 10:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2021 at 11:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 27, 2021 at 2:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - September 27, 2021 at 9:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by MadJW - September 29, 2021 at 11:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - September 29, 2021 at 2:23 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Brian37 - September 29, 2021 at 2:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - September 29, 2021 at 2:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2021 at 10:17 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 11:11 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 12:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 7, 2021 at 3:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 7, 2021 at 11:35 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 2:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - October 7, 2021 at 3:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 7, 2021 at 4:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 7, 2021 at 5:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 8, 2021 at 11:31 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 8, 2021 at 12:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 12:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 8, 2021 at 12:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 7, 2021 at 3:48 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 4:14 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 7, 2021 at 4:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by zebo-the-fat - October 7, 2021 at 4:44 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 4:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 7, 2021 at 5:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 7, 2021 at 6:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 8, 2021 at 9:43 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 1:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 1:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 11, 2021 at 3:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 11, 2021 at 7:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 7, 2021 at 5:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 8, 2021 at 8:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - October 8, 2021 at 12:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 7, 2021 at 6:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - October 8, 2021 at 10:02 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 8, 2021 at 10:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 8, 2021 at 11:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 12:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 8, 2021 at 11:47 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 8, 2021 at 1:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 8, 2021 at 1:43 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 8, 2021 at 12:11 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 8, 2021 at 12:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 8, 2021 at 12:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Soberman921 - October 8, 2021 at 12:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 12:23 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Spongebob - October 8, 2021 at 5:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ranjr - October 8, 2021 at 6:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ranjr - October 8, 2021 at 11:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 12:40 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 11, 2021 at 12:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 12:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 12:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 1:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 1:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 1:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 1:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 11, 2021 at 3:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 1:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 11, 2021 at 3:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 11, 2021 at 6:24 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 3:58 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 11, 2021 at 4:50 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 5:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 3:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 4:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 4:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 4:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 4:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 5:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 5:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 5:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 11, 2021 at 5:48 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 7:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 11, 2021 at 7:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 11, 2021 at 7:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 8:10 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by HappySkeptic - October 11, 2021 at 8:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Mister Agenda - October 12, 2021 at 10:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 12, 2021 at 5:36 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - October 12, 2021 at 5:56 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 12, 2021 at 7:48 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 12, 2021 at 7:59 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 12, 2021 at 10:49 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 11, 2021 at 6:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 8:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 11, 2021 at 8:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 12, 2021 at 6:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - October 12, 2021 at 7:50 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 12, 2021 at 8:01 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 12, 2021 at 7:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 12, 2021 at 12:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 12, 2021 at 8:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - October 12, 2021 at 11:40 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 12, 2021 at 11:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - October 12, 2021 at 12:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - October 12, 2021 at 12:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Abaddon_ire - October 12, 2021 at 12:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 12, 2021 at 12:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ayost - October 12, 2021 at 12:16 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - October 12, 2021 at 12:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by arewethereyet - October 12, 2021 at 12:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LadyForCamus - October 12, 2021 at 12:23 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Fake Messiah - October 12, 2021 at 12:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Peebo-Thuhlu - October 12, 2021 at 8:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 12, 2021 at 10:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by vulcanlogician - October 12, 2021 at 10:52 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by brewer - October 13, 2021 at 11:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Peebo-Thuhlu - October 12, 2021 at 10:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Peebo-Thuhlu - October 12, 2021 at 11:22 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - October 13, 2021 at 7:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Deesse23 - October 13, 2021 at 10:58 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Ferrocyanide - October 17, 2021 at 11:32 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 21, 2022 at 6:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 11:38 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:20 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 8:08 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:46 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:17 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 12:05 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 1:25 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:02 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:54 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - July 23, 2022 at 6:27 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:51 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - July 23, 2022 at 11:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 8:23 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 8:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:07 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 6:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 25, 2022 at 7:49 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:47 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 25, 2022 at 10:33 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 9:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 26, 2022 at 9:36 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 10:22 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 26, 2022 at 10:29 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 27, 2022 at 10:04 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 27, 2022 at 10:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - July 28, 2022 at 1:20 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 6:26 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - July 28, 2022 at 10:19 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - July 28, 2022 at 11:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 8:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 8:41 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - July 28, 2022 at 11:42 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 8:46 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 28, 2022 at 9:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 28, 2022 at 9:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - July 28, 2022 at 2:14 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 6:29 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 8:30 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - July 27, 2022 at 12:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - July 21, 2022 at 2:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 12:27 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 11:28 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 22, 2022 at 11:32 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - July 22, 2022 at 12:08 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 1:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 8:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - July 22, 2022 at 1:56 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Aegon - July 24, 2022 at 7:31 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 22, 2022 at 1:27 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:48 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 8:30 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 7:40 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LostLocke - July 23, 2022 at 12:32 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 23, 2022 at 9:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 23, 2022 at 9:28 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 8:16 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 8:52 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:26 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - July 24, 2022 at 5:00 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - July 25, 2022 at 2:14 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:33 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:37 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:48 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:12 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 9:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 24, 2022 at 4:38 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 10:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 10:01 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 10:13 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 24, 2022 at 10:18 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 24, 2022 at 9:28 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 9:37 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 6:33 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:16 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 24, 2022 at 11:20 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:21 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Lek - July 25, 2022 at 12:53 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:35 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 9:34 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by GUBU - July 25, 2022 at 6:49 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:27 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 9:57 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 25, 2022 at 10:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - July 26, 2022 at 4:20 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 10:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by pocaracas - July 27, 2022 at 3:05 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Lek - July 25, 2022 at 11:55 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 9:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 26, 2022 at 9:39 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 10:09 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by ignoramus - July 26, 2022 at 6:57 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 26, 2022 at 10:16 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 27, 2022 at 10:02 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - July 27, 2022 at 12:07 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Astreja - July 27, 2022 at 9:43 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 27, 2022 at 10:15 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 27, 2022 at 10:24 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 28, 2022 at 1:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:42 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 29, 2022 at 12:54 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 28, 2022 at 9:16 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 28, 2022 at 9:26 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Billy Bob - July 28, 2022 at 9:51 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Angrboda - July 28, 2022 at 11:03 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 29, 2022 at 11:45 am
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by Nay_Sayer - July 29, 2022 at 12:00 pm
RE: Why does science always upstage God? - by LinuxGal - October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2029 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2475 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6346 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4684 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Why are angels always males? Fake Messiah 63 5437 October 9, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 10620 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1355 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7163 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6922 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4772 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler