Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
I guess it's my go, even though I think I covered most of this in my mission statement in my thread "Thread #1 post #1" when I first got here.

That is; to answer questions, and provide clarity concerning Jesus and the God of the bible. the second half of that provides me with understanding of God I would not other wise had. Fore I believe one of my spiritual gifts is the gift of wisdom. not that I'm smart but I've but to ask God a question and he gives me access to Heaven's libraries metaphorically speaking. Meaning I've but to ask God a question about who/what he is, or our purpose, stories of the bible intentions and or the like (really anything having to do with the God of the bible or his purpose,) and He provides an answer. Now where we/I can always completely understand or relay that answer in a cohesive way so others can understand is another matter. Where this benefits me is I often times am not audacious enough to ask the questions someone who hates God would ask. So I get insite and understand I normally would not.

I started out almost 20 years ago now in a christian web site after my experiences with my wife's heroin addiction... It was through that horridness that I questioned everything about my faith and rebuilt it according to what the bible said. rather than the religions who failed us. Once I did funny thing happened.. God.. showed up. (I have those experiences recorded on this website as well.) Then faith became a non issue it was evidence based belief to the God of the bible. Then shortly after I began manifesting my gifts (primarily wisdom) and began to see why people did not share what God offered. So I started trying to save the 'saved' which is pointless. (As one does not need to have a relationship with God as I have in order to be saved.) they can simply be saved by faith. So I went in search of people who wanted to know God as he was presented in the bible. Found that in the "atheist forum" section of the Christian site. I spent 8 year there answering questions and countering the same argument most noobs bring here. Till one day I finally got to one of you guys. However this guy was very offensive and asked core questions the admins deemed inappropriate so not only did they ban the guy the shut down the atheist questions portions of the web site as well.

So after almost 8 or 9 years I packed my bags and began to search. I was in search of true neutral ground a place where if I played by the rules I would get my voice heard. This by far is the only place I've found that will allow a Christian to "win"/Beat the teeth out of an atheist whether he be noob or established member. Just so long as site rules are not broken.

So my 'job' here is not to save any of you, but to straighten out the bull crap you tell yourself is Christianity. I would honestly say 98% of you have no idea what the God of the bible looks like nor what He expects, nor how much freedom we do have in or under Him. yet you like a bunch of pre programed drones you, all take the same crowder or dawkins arguments dress them up as your own and march against God with them... Here's the thing... you are 'march' against church doctrine which often times has no bearing in what the bible actually says. At best has dawkins toppled the idea of god from one denomination or another, but it's totally wrong to think that all forms of God go down with a contradiction or paradox he may have found in a school of thought. Again 9 times out of 10 it simply means the school is wrong, Not the God the school teaches about. epicurean paradox being a good example

I am here to help those who seek the truth understand who God is without the lens of a given denomination. How is that possible? because the qualifier for a denominational 'doctrine' is that only a particular denomination can provide the sacraments/rights/rituals needed to enter Heaven. What the bible teaches is far different. In that only Christ determines who is and who is not Christian. (no man comes to the Father but by me/ Not some church or doctrine)

"we" our churches have absolutely on say in the matter. we at best can only "follow the way" or follow Christ. Which means there will be people in those denominational churches in whom Christ will identify as Christian and people who lived mirror lives who He will not identify as Christian. That said there will also be many who come from very unconventional places/churches just like this one.

That is What I believe and why "we" collectively are doing here. At least for me you all are my church body you are my flock, you are the one talent God has given me and I am working to show a return on what he has invested in me, through you. Meaning even if no one else gets converted if I can change the general narrative from a dawkins church view resulting in you HATING God to a bible based view where you are willing to listen to the next worker/minister in line like a GC or CL then I've broken that ice and my primary job is done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by Drich - May 4, 2018 at 1:39 pm