Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
I was working on a response to the question I asked, "Can a Christian be perfect", but I'll save it in my Drafts if there's ever an interest in the future to either discuss or debate that topic. So back on topic as reminded by Tibs.

To sum up my role here on AF:
I have no role here as a Christian. I'm one of those described in the parable, someone who once had put their hand to the plough and then looked back. As I said before, though I believe in God, and though I believe that Jesus is God's Son, I fall far short of living up to the faith that I profess to believe in. What is my role and why am I here? No role. I just enjoy it.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by A Theist - May 9, 2018 at 10:48 am