Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
@ Neo, I read through your responses and how that you offered your critiques to each respondent. But, I don't think I read in any of your responses where you answered the topic of debate directly for yourself....

So, why are you here? What did you expect your role to be? What did you expect to accomplish on AF since you said the ground was too hard to receive the Sower's seed? 

@ Drich, in post #18 of your response you directed to myself and to CL that we seemed concerned around the idea that you weren't here to save and that it seems to attribute to broad casting seeds on infertile ground(?) if I'm understanding you correctly. Please compare post #10 to post#13. I wasn't the one who said that.

@ both Drich and CL, I enjoyed the videos of your favored hymns that you each posted, btw.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by A Theist - May 10, 2018 at 9:01 am