Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
@ Neo, those you spoke of from scripture were sent to do specific things. As for how we can make a tough stand and I believe we can without resorting to the same tactics some of the atheist use, is to be stern Jesus was stern on many occasions, yet He never lowered himself to the level of those He was opposing. I can say that I've seen very few times Christians have stepped over the line, but it has happened and I'm one who has, sadly. To rebuke as God rebukes carries a loving heart with it. I do believe the atheist cry foul far to often and then do not take the responsibility to of having done what they are crying about. Not all the atheist do this and those I carry a respect for and there have been those who have admitted they step over the bounds of how people should be treated and apologized. So in saying this I think all here can improve on how we converse with each other and as Christians I believe we can rebuke certain things said but do it with Christian love. We must remember there are those outside of the membership of this forum who are watching how we handle ourselves.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by Godscreated - May 11, 2018 at 12:51 am