Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
(May 17, 2018 at 12:30 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: Our next question comes from Chimp3:

Why does God appear to know only what the writers of the Bible know?

(The answer, response, and conclusion phases will proceed organically from here, without me announcing each phase. Just stick to the one post per day rule. The next question will be posted Monday night, so if you want to post final statements, do it on Monday.)
That question is pretty broad and topics in the Bible are wide ranging. Respones could go into many different directions without actually addressing the intent behind the question. In order to give a more precise answer it would be helpful to know, is there a specific topic of interest to the question?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by A Theist - May 18, 2018 at 9:11 am