Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
How am I suppose to answer a question that I know is impossible, I know for fact, without doubt, with knowledge that God exists, that He is real and who He says He is. To betray my own knowledge of the creator and savior of man is as foolish as a Christian can get. We are not here to speculate what if's. This is a game the atheist want to play to make themselves feel better about their personal situation with God. I suggest that those who are struggling with this should seek out God and allow Him to remedy their situation. I would like to know something why do the atheist here want to play games on an issue as serious as this, I know you say you do not believe in God, but for a people who claim this you sure have a lot of questions about Him.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by Godscreated - May 22, 2018 at 1:12 am