Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
I'm not sure I understand the question?  You can whittle away any reinterpretation of anything you like to be more or less rational, at least with respect to itself and it's internal consistency..that won't change the fact that you've made the change..and if doing that...making changes so that magic book says something you prefer, instead..... is somehow unacceptable to you (and you've indicated that it is).........well...?

That -is- irrational. Do you need an explanation for why a bunch of self defeating shitposts is irrational?

Magic book said something you don't like. You've made it say something else. Again, gratz, keep up the good work.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by The Grand Nudger - November 10, 2018 at 12:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5414 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb